Mobile Charging Unit and Charger Carry Case Pattern
The Mobile Charging Unit and Charger Carry Case is a convenient pouch to not only charge your phone without any other support like a table or desk, but also , you can carry your charger in it. The pattern includes pattern pieces and detailed instructions along with pictures for 5 types of closures. The Unit measures 6" in height and 7" in width with flap closed. It is a fat quarter friendly project and makes for an ideal gift for anyone who owns a mobile. Quick and easy sew makes is ideal for craft fairs and exhibitions.
SUPPLY LIST :
- Fat quarter of quilting cotton, canvas, duck, drill, corduroy or décor fabric for exterior.
- Fat quarter of quilting cotton, canvas, duck, drill, corduroy or décor fabric for lining.
- Fat quarter of heavy interfacing for body exterior.
- Half yard of woven interfacing for lining and pockets.
- 8.5” of quarter inch wide elastic.
- Non-fraying material like vinyl, faux leather, suede, etc for strap method.
- 15" of trim or lace or ribbons for closure using the same.
- 5.5" of button hole elastic for button hole elastic closure.
- 10" of elastic loop for elastic loop method.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 6" in height and 7" in width with the flap closed.
SEWING EXPERIENCE: This pattern is recommended for confident beginners and above.
- This pattern is in English.
- You are purchasing a digital pattern and not a finished product.
- The amount is non-refundable.