The Aviator Convertible Backpack
The Aviator Convertible Backpack is a uniquely shaped unisex backpack that is ideal for use by all age groups. It also converts into a cross body bag and a shoulder bag. It has a main zipper closure which is wide enough for easy access and the bottom zipper pocket is spacious enough to carry your essentials like keys, money, etc. It is beginner friendly pattern, a very quick sew and requires less prep time.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY You should be knowing the basics of sewing and how to operate a sewing machine.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS 9.5" Height, 14.5" Width and 10" Depth
- Half yard of woven interfacing for lining.
- Half yard thick fusible interfacing for exterior.
- Half yard each of 54" width quilting cotton for exterior and lining.
- One zipper 7.5" in length of #5 zipper with a pull for the main zipper closure. Another zipper 9" in length of #5 zipper with a pull for the bottom zipper pocket.
- O-rings : 3 ( should fit 1" wide connector straps and the adjustable shoulder straps).
- Sliders or adjusters : 2 of 1" to 1.5" wide sliders.
- Webbing for straps ( optional ) : 75" in length of 1" webbing ( in place of fabric straps ).
- Swivel hooks : 2. Should fit 1" wide fabric straps or webbing.
SEWING EXPERIENCE: This pattern is recommended for confident beginners and above.
- This pattern is in English.
- You are purchasing a digital pattern and not a finished product.
- The amount is non-refundable.